I am on F-1 OPT. My H1B was recently approved for consular notification, with no I-94 attached. Is it possible to get my H1B visa stamping done without leaving the U.S.?


No, ordinarily, it is not possible to apply for a visa “stamp” from within the United States. (13.Oct.2021)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here. Access more FAQs here.



Copyright © 2021, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.