I earned my 3-year bachelor’s degree (BSC) and 3-year master’s degree (MCA) from India. I also have about a decade of work experience related to my field of study. Can my PERM case be filed as EB2?


In this situation, it may be possible for the education and experience to be used to qualify for an EB2 position. This, of course, assumes that the job being offered has EB2-level requirements. (04.Jan.2024)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here. Access more FAQs here.



Copyright © 2024, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.