I am in H1B status and my I-140 was just approved. Can my spouse apply for an H-4 EAD immediately?


If one has an approved I-140 that is current valid and is maintaining valid H1B status, then the H-4 spouse in this situation should be able to apply for an H-4 EAD immediately. (20.Aug.2018)

In frequent sessions of our Chat, Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law in real time. For details on chat participation, click here.

Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2018, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.