I am on H1B and am about to file my I-485. Do I have to wait for my advance parole document to be able to travel abroad?


If you are currently in H1B status and are traveling based on a valid H1B visa “stamp” in your passport, you do not need to wait for your advance parole document. (22.Oct.2020)

Sheela Murthy and other senior attorneys provide guidance that clarifies the law. For information on our FREE online services, click here. Access more FAQs here.


Copyright © 2020, MURTHY LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The information provided here is of a general nature and may not apply to any specific or particular circumstance. It is not to be construed as legal advice nor presumed indefinitely up to date.